Sunday, August 24, 2008

endless summer


Ahh I've missed the rain. I am a hater of the sun (maybe even fun?) I have the grodiest tan ever, I look like a fucking tang accident. I have also come to accept that I have no business in shorts. I've spent most of the day trying to get my shit together. I've been trying to find a job, and move out of the area I am currently living in. I reside in Northwest Portland. Wandering around one might get the impression that this may have been a cool place to live at one point, but not so much anymore. I live right off of trendy-third, the most gentrified part of town with an abundance of urban professionals and other people types flashing their giant money wads at me. It actually hasn't been that terrible here but they just raised my rent, and I'm already paying a retarded amount of money for a room and a shared toilet with five hairy bachelors (one of whom occasionally leaves me passive aggressive notes about not slamming the bathroom door at night.) I'm sorry if I prefer to poop with a sense of urgency, but I eat alot of tofu mister. I'm really going to miss those sweet backyard houseshows though...

No comments: